An age-old question about growing your business through MSP marketing may have found an old but neglected solution. Lead nurturing has always been a part of business, but many businesspersons have taken for granted how important it is to nurture leads. However, despite knowing about lead nurturing, many do not know what it entails and how to go about it.
Benefits of Lead Nurturing
Through lead nurturing, you will be able to shift your focus from the traditional marketing approach to another strategy based on the understanding regarding the following:
- The human touch matters because people rather than companies make purchases.
- Nurturing will help you build relevant relationships regardless of clients’ timing to buy. It helps businesses to engage in the early buying process and contributes to the achievement of people’s objectives.
- You can use you trusted advisers to beating slick brands at inning more sales.
- You will eventually reap more ROI if you learn how to be patient when tending relationships with future customers.
- Instead of being involved in a series of disjointed campaigns, you will be able to engage your customers in an interactive relationship.
- You will always have a high performing marketing technique based on a multi-touch and multi-tactic portfolio that eclipses stand-alone marketing tactics.
- It will be easier to generate relevant content involving appropriate decision makers.
- The consistency and relevance that lead nurturing provides will create a positive permanent impression.
You could use inbound MSP marketing to generate more leads and discover the significance of developing a great lead nurturing strategy. Most cases involve only a relatively small segment of inbound leads. Your leads will be ready to buy immediately and leave over 90% of the inbound leads available for use.
Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics
Targeted content can help generate leads that guarantee an increase in 20% more sales opportunities. Lead nurturing using targeted content can enhance the outcome of your inbound marketing strategy. 33% of MSP marketers consider the targeted and timely delivery of the right content to the right people as the greatest lead nurturing challenge. To use targeted content effectively for lead nurturing, you should understand each unique buyer personas. It is important to create various targeted content geared to nurture each persona based on objectives, goals, interests and marketing triggers. It is also imperative that you have a marketing automation platform, similar to the one that can be found at LeadJig, to allow the identification, segmentation, and targeting of your unique buyer personas as you try to execute your inbound marketing strategy.
Timely Follow Ups
The probability of getting a lead increases when you contact your potential clients within five minutes after the conversion of an inbound lead.
Your potential customers will get approximately ten marketing touches until you get them on board. The journey for the buyer might be different because your estimation might include less than five touches in your plans. This compels you to revamp your lead nurturing campaigns.
Multi-Channel Lead Nurturing
Many marketers claim low email open rates and they propose a different lead nurturing strategy. Most strategies like these, in the past, involved sending out generic emails to a list of potential clients. Nowadays, your email-only lead nurturing techniques would only create problems. 79% of leads from marketing campaigns fail to convert into sales due to a lack of effective lead nurturing.
Today, you need new lead nurturing tactics that transcend the limits of email. Powerful marketing automation platforms can help you to implement your multi-channel lead nurturing strategies more efficiently. This mostly involves a mix of direct sales outreach, marketing automation, paid retargeting, social media, email marketing, and dynamic website content.
For MSP marketing, every business needs the human touch of lead nurturing to make it go forward. Companies, in particular, may be dealing with the technological aspects of business that they might forget the significance of maintaining the personal factor in relationships with consumers. You can transition through the buying process by being a relevant resource rather than just an item for sale.