The Top MSP Customer Concerns
There are thousands of Top Ten List on the internet but this is the first MSP customer centric top ten list that focuses on the 10 things that managed services marketing prospects are most concerned with when evaluating which computer consultant they should choose or switch to.
1. Are you local?
2. What is your response Time?
3. How well do you understand my technology environment?
4. How can we know or trust your firm?
6. How many tech do you have on staff /what is your bandwidth?
7. How many years have you been in business?
8. How well can you communicate at our level? What is the beside manner of your techs?
9. What visibility will you have within our organization?
10. What is your pricing advantages?
The goal of listing these areas of main concern is to help the managed services provider to remain focused on what their prospects are thinking about and most concerned with. This is important because often prospects don’t verbalize all their concerns. If the most important objection is not voiced then you have no way to rebut it and will never have any real chance of closing the sale.
So know this list and bring up each of these areas in your computer consultant marketing presentation and be prepared to demonstrate why your managed services marketing proposal has the advantages.
John Black is the Marketing Director at MSP Telemarketing and has over 10 years experience marketing for IT providers and var marketing to help them get more IT sales